What & Why
The PUD will install new underground electrical conduit and cable on Wenatchee Heights Road, Canyon View Lane, and Don Eli Lane starting on Monday, May 18. This work is necessary to avoid power outages and maintain reliable electrical service in the area, and prepares the area for Chelan County road improvements later this summer.
What to Expect
- Work will begin as soon as Monday, May 18 and continue for approximately 2 weeks
- Working hours are generally Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- PUD crews will replace underground electrical conduit along Wenatchee Heights Rd, Canyon View Ln and Don Eli Ln (see map)
- We anticipate some traffic impacts, including one-lane flagger-controlled traffic, during working hours – please follow the directions of flaggers or signage when driving through the work zone
- You will see contractor crews in the work area and hear typical construction noise
- Crews will install fiber and electrical conduit, and then pull through new electrical cable
- Power outages will be needed and affected customers will be notified with details prior to any outage
Please make sure we have your correct phone number(s) and email address by entering it at chelanpud.org/UpdateYourInfo or calling us at 509-661-8002.
If you have questions or comments about the project, please reach out to Jenna Rahm at email@example.com or call (509) 661-4630 (please leave a voicemail).