Chelan County PUD will soon begin replacing underground electrical cable throughout its service territory. First, contract crews will excavate and install new conduit underground. Later in the year, PUD crews will be back to pull new cable. This work is required to replace ageing equipment.
When & What to Expect
- Contractor work will happen this spring
- Once this work begins, it will last about two days in each location, except Mundun Canyon
- Once work begins on Mundun Canyon, it will last about four days
- Working hours are generally 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
- The highlighted section on the maps below shows the approximate work area
- You will see contractor crews in the work area
- During work hours, traffic delays will occur along the highlighted section, as crews will need to plate the excavated area prior to traffic passing through
- In Mundun Canyon, traffic delays will be up to one hour
- PUD crews will be back later this year to pull new cable, and this work will last about one day
- Power outages may be needed when new cable is installed, and impacted customers will be notified prior to any outages
Please make sure we have your correct phone number(s) and email address by entering it at chelanpud.org/UpdateYourInfo or calling us at 509-661-8002.
- Hinthorne Lane, Leavenworth
- Mundun Canyon Road, off Highway 97 in Peshastin
- Searles Road, Malaga
- Stemilt Hill, Wenatchee
Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Teka Sellers at 509-661-4294.
Si tiene preguntas en español por favor llame al (509) 661-4081 o mande sus preguntas a email@example.com.