Chelan PUD will rebuild the overhead power lines in the Totem Pole Road and Roses Lake area of Manson. This work will replace aging electrical infrastructure to maintain reliability and prepare the poles for future fiber expansion.
When & What to Expect:
- Work will begin the week of March 4 and last for about eight weeks
- Working hours are generally Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Crews will replace power poles and wires along Totem Pole Road, Faubion Road and Green Avenue
- You will see PUD trucks and crews in the work area
- Flagger-controlled traffic may be in place during working hours
- Power outages may be needed and affected customers will be notified with details prior to any outage