What & Why
Chelan County PUD contractor, J&K Earthworks, will replace an aging and undersized water main in your neighborhood. Work will also involve reconstructing the roadway and entry lane.
When & What to Expect:
- Work will begin in mid-April and continue for approximately 3 weeks
- Working hours are generally Monday - Thursday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Traffic control will be in place during working hours, and drivers should use alternate routes if possible during those times
- Local access along Tacoma Ave and Maple St will be maintained
- The contractor's foreman will communicate with local property owners about traffic control, driveway access and street parking
- Water outages will be needed to reconnect customers to the new main, and PUD crews will use door hangers to notify impacted customers at least 24 hours prior to any water outage
- The contractor will restore landscaping that is disturbed on private property as a result of the project
Contact Cody DeCahnd, Project Foreman at 206-778-2827 or Kurt Davis, Project Manager at 509-860-4420.
Pronto en su vecindario
El PUD estará reemplazando la tubería principal de agua en su vecindario. Interrupciones temporales de suministro de agua serán necesarias- por favor este al pendiente de un folleto informativo en su puerta en Mayo.