The City of Wenatchee will soon begin a roadway improvement project that will include road widening and adding curb, sidewalk and gutters along Princeton Ave. from Springwater Ave. to Central Ave. in Wenatchee. To accommodate those improvements, Chelan County PUD must move the existing electrical poles and wires along the east side of Princeton Ave. from Springwater Ave. to the mall entrance just north of Central Ave.
Relocation of existing equipment is required to accommodate the City of Wenatchee's roadway improvement project.
WHEN & WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Work is scheduled to begin the week of July 24
- Once work begins, it will last about three weeks
- Working hours are generally Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- The PUD will install new poles close to the location of the existing poles and move electrical wires to the new poles
- Communication wires will be moved to new poles by the appropriate communications company
- After communication wires are moved, old poles will be removed by PUD crews
- You will see PUD trucks and equipment in the roadway during working hours
- You will hear typical construction noise during working hours
- Power outages will be needed in and around the working areas
- Single-lane closure, flagger-controlled traffic will be in place during working hours
- If you are outside the working area, you may be receiving this notification only to advise you of the traffic impacts
Send questions to email@example.com
or call Teka Sellers at (509) 661-4294
Si tiene preguntas en espanol por favor llame al (509) 661-4081 o mande sus preguntas a firstname.lastname@example.org