A survey of electrical poles throughout the County is starting soon
WHAT: A Chelan County PUD contractor, Utility Asset Management (UAM), will soon perform a survey of the low-voltage (distribution) and high-voltage (transmission) electrical poles and wires throughout the county. The information collected in the survey will be used for system planning, pole replacements and other maintenance work.
If you live or own property near an electrical pole, or a pole is on your property, you should receive a postcard before the contractor visits your area.
Current work areas:
Nov. - Dec. 2018 – Leavenworth:
- Chumstick Highway and Eagle Creek Road
- Nov. - Dec. 2018 – Wenatchee:
- West of Western Ave. from McKittrick St. to No. 2 Canyon
- East of Western Ave. to Chelan St. between 5th Ave. and Cherry St.
The schedule is subject to change and is weather dependent. We will continue to keep the website updated as the project moves forward.
WHEN & WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The survey will begin in November 2018 and last through the end of 2019
- The contractor will work in different areas of the county at different times
- UAM technicians will clearly display badges and vehicle identification
- Data will be collected at each pole and will take only a couple of minutes
- Technicians will make an attempt to notify you before surveying poles on private property
- Working hours are generally 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday except holiday
For more information, visit our website: chelanpud.org/polesurvey
Questions? Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-661-4294
Si tiene preguntas en español por favor llame al (509) 661-4081 o mande sus preguntas a email@example.com