WHAT: Chelan County PUD is improving the area around the Plain Substation, which is located on River Road in Plain. A PUD contractor will create a parking area adjacent to the substation, install trash containers, construct a concrete slab for sanitary facilities, and create a trail to the Wenatchee River.
WHY: Ensuring safe public access to the Wenatchee River is part of the PUD’s strategic plan and Public Power Benefit Program designed to increase quality of life in Chelan County and to provide the best for the most for the longest period of time.
WHEN & WHAT TO EXPECT
- Work began on September 25 and is expected to last about one month
- Working hours are generally Monday - Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- You will see a PUD contractor in the area during working hours
- We do not anticipate any traffic impacts during construction
- Once work is complete, the area will be open to the public
Send questions to email@example.com or call John Goodwill at (509) 661-4022
Si tiene preguntas en espanol por favor allame al (509) 661-4081 o mande sus preguntas a firstname.lastname@example.org