Earlier this month, the PUD identified capacity problems with the spring that serves some residences in Ollala Canyon.
Here is some updated information for you:
- The PUD visited the spring source with a hydrogeological consultant on Friday, Jan. 12
- We discovered that the spring had moved from inside the collection box to just outside the spring box
- A temporary solution was put in place to return flow to roughly 50 gallons per minute
- We are no longer requesting that you conserve water as a result of this issue
- The Department of Health has approved returning the spring to service, and the PUD did on Wednesday, Jan. 17
- The Health Dept. confirmed that your water is SAFE to drink and use
- The PUD and the hydro geologist will continue to work on a long-term solution
- We will update customers when more information on the long-term solution is available
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com or (509) 661-4294.
If you aren't receiving our emails about this subject, please email me and I will add you to our distribution list.
We will keep this page update with the latest information.