Chelan County PUD contractor, Rayfield Excavation,will repair a water main along a section of Knowles Road (see highlighted area on map). Once the water main is repaired, Moe Asphalt will repave and patch along the roadway.
When & What to Expect
- Work will begin in July
- Once work begins it will last about four weeks
- We anticipate one-lane, flagger controlled traffic during working hours
- The contractor’s project foreman will communicate with local property owners about traffic control, driveway access, parking, etc.
- Water outages may be needed
- PUD crews will use door hangers to notify customers at least twenty-four hours prior to any water outages
PUD Inspector, email@example.com, 509-670-1050 or
David Rayfield, Contractor Foreman, 509-433-1692
Si tiene preguntas en español por favor llame al (509) 661-4081 o mande sus preguntas a firstname.lastname@example.org