Starting the week of Oct. 22, Chelan County PUD will reconstruct the underground power system along First Creek Road. First, contract crews will excavate and install new conduit underground and replace electrical cabinets. Then at a later date, PUD crews will pull new cable. This work is required to replace aging equipment and maintain electric service reliability to customers in the area.
WHEN & WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Work will start as early as the week of Oct. 22 and continue for up to three weeks.
- Working hours are generally 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Work will take place along First Creek Road.
- You will see contractor crews in the work area.
- During work hours, sing-lane flagger-controlled traffic will be in place.
- PUD crews will return at a later date to pull new electric cable.
- Power outages may be needed, and affected customers will be notified with details prior to any outage.
Send questions to email@example.com or call Jenna Rahm at (509) 661-4630.