What & Why
Later this year, the PUD will perform electrical upgrades on the overhead power line along Entiat River Road, between Crum Canyon and Mud Creek roads. This work is necessary to maintain reliable electrical service and allow necessary clearances for attaching telecommunications infrastructure in the future.
What to Expect
- This project is in the design phase, and work will be scheduled for later in 2019
- This work will include the replacement of electrical infrastructure such as poles and wires along Entiat River Road, between Crum Canyon and Mud Creek roads
- Newly installed poles may be taller, and wire may be thicker, than existing material
- The PUD will install new poles close to the location of the existing poles, move electrical wires to the new poles, and then remove the old poles
- In preparation for this work, the PUD may need to obtain an easement for poles located on your property, and a PUD Project Manager will reach out to you to discuss easements
The PUD values public feedback. We will update the information on this page as project design progresses.
If you have questions or comments about the project, please reach out to Jenna Rahm at email@example.com or call (509) 661-4630.