What & Why
The PUD will perform electrical upgrades on the overhead power line along Division Street in Manson. This work is necessary to replace aging infrastructure and maintain reliable electrical service in the area.
What to Expect
- Work will begin the week of March 2 and continue for approximately two weeks
- Working hours are generally Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- PUD crews will replace electrical infrastructure such as poles, wires and transformers
- Newly installed poles may be taller, and wire may be thicker, than existing material
- We anticipate some traffic impacts, including one-lane flagger-controlled traffic, during working hours – please follow the directions of flaggers or signage when driving through the work zone
- Power outages will be needed and affected customers will be notified with details prior to any outage
Please make sure we have your correct phone number(s) and email address by entering it here
or calling us at 509-661-8002.
If you have questions or comments about the project, please reach out to Jenna Rahm at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (509) 661-4630.