What & Why
The PUD will replace an underground cable in a neighborhood off of Highway 97A outside of Wenatchee. This work is necessary to replace aging infrastructure and maintain reliable electrical service in the area.
What to Expect
- Work will likely begin the week of April 27 and continue for approximately 2 weeks.
- Working hours are generally Monday – Thursday, 8 am – 5 pm.
- A contractor crew will use a drill to install electrical conduit underground in your neighborhood (see map).
- You will see contractor crews in the work area and hear typical construction noise.
- The contractor will restore landscaping that is disturbed on private property as a result of the project.
- Outages may be needed and we will try to contact you prior to any outage.
- Please visit www.chelanpud.org/updateyourinfo to update your contact information.
If you have questions or comments about this work, please reach out to Darren Wurl at email@example.com or call (509) 264-1033 (please leave a voicemail).